Want a classic makeup look that will always be in style? Then join me for this authentic 1950s glamour makeup tutorial. Here’s a list of the things you’ll be needing and what I used to create this look:
– Matte Foundation (Makeup Forever Matte Velvet
– Concealer for spot correction and highlight (MAC Studio
– Countour color for subtle contouring along cheek
hollows, temples, jaw
(Temptu’s S/B Concealer Wheel – brown shade)
– Concealer/Corrector pencil for waterline (Makeup
Forever’s Lip Liner Concealer Pencil)
– Powder (Makeup Forever HD Powder)
– Rosy Blush (MAC’s “Pink Swoon”)
– Soft brown eye shadow (MAC’s “Omega”) for lid
– Dark brown eye shadow (MAC’s “Espresso”) for crease
– Black eyeliner (MAC’s “Blacktrack” Fluidline)
– False corner lashes (drugstore brand, but MAC 20
lashes are perfect)
– Duo lash adhesive
– Mascara (CG Lashblast)
– Brow color, powder or pencil (Makeup Store’s eyebrow
– Red Lip Liner (MAC’s “Redd” lip pencil)
– Red Lipstick (MAC’s “Russian Red”)
– OPTIONAL: clear/matching matte lip gloss or petroleum
jelly (MAC’s “Cult of
Cherry” lipglass l/e)
– OPTIONAL: dark brown pencil, powder or liner for beauty
I also fashioned my hair into an early 1950s hairstyle to compliment this makeup look…if you’d like to see a tutorial on the hair, just leave a comment below 🙂
Thank you for watching!!!
*Royalty free music: “Mister Capone” by Alex Khaskin
License purchased from musicloops.com.
**DISCLOSURE: The products featured in this video were purchased with my own funds and their mention/appearance in this tutorial has not been influenced by any form of monetary compensation or promotional/free product sample agreement.
I use products that I believe in and that work for me.