The ONE EYESHADOW *TAPE* TRICK that will change your makeup game! I show you my ultimate makeup tip when it comes to perfecting your eyeshadow and eyeliner. I’ve been using this scotch tape technique recently and I’m loving the results! This is a particularly good eyeshadow and eyeliner trick for beginners, so I hope you enjoy it! Be sure to THUMBS UP this video if you found it helpful and SUBSCRIBE for more BEAUTY TIPS! Love, Jen
Missed my last videos? Watch it now:
– How To: Fill In Your Eyebrows For Beginners:
– Get Ready With Me In The Flare Closet:
– Winter Skincare Routine For Beginners:
LET’S HANG OUT EVERYDAY!
– NYX Butt Naked Palette:
– Lorac The Stylist Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition-SOLD OUT)
Another Lorac Palette I love is:
– Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner In Black:
– Crown Brush Pro Blending Fluff:
– Sigma Blending E25 Brush:
– Crown Brush Angle Liner:
Electro-Light – Symbolism [NCS Release]
Camera & Lighting
Canon Rebel T5i
and Natural Lighting!
FTC Disclaimer: None of these companies are paying me for this video. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.