In order to keep your face and skin looking great, you need to take care of it. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over a skin care routine. He’s giving the basics to always have amazing skin.
1. Wash your face in the morning to remove dirt, grime, oil – don’t use bar soap on your face.
2. Exfoliate to remove dead skin cells to generate fresh and healthy skin. It also increases collagen production.
3. Moisturize with an SPF before leaving the house
*Optional: Eye cream around the orbital socket to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines & wrinkles
*Optional: Anti-aging serum to reduce redness, ruddiness, and even out your skin tone.
Take a look at the products I use and swear by . Don’t forget to use code CLEARSKIN25 for 25% off your 1st order!
1. While sleeping your body heals itself and regenerates, so you need to wash your face before going to bed.
2. Then moisturize with a night cream.
Uncomplicated Skin Care for Men
Tiege Hanley gives you the products you need and nothing extra. These are the basics and essentials. Level 1 has wash, exfoliating, am moisturizer, pm moisturizer. Level 2 adds the eye cream. Level 3 adds the serum to the first two levels. Each system contains an instruction card to take out all the guesswork. The products are quality, delivered when you need it, and at a price that is so incredibly affordable!
Try them out and save 25% off your first system with code CLEARSKIN25