Halo Eyes have been hitting the runways since quite sometime now and this technique works great if you have smaller eyes and want to give an illusion of rounder and larger eyes! So in this video, our makeup expert Heli Vyas has given a simple step-by-step breakdown of how you too can achieve this look with ease!
Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video ►
All the products used in the video are from the Maybelline New York range and Heli has used the following products:
1. Primer: Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Prime Blur Primer
2. Foundation: Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Shade 128
3. Loose Powder: Maybelline New York’s Fit me Loose Finishing Powder Shade – Light
4. Eyeshadow: Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
5. Eyeshadow: Maybelline New York City Mini Palette Eye shadow – Rooftop Bronze
6. Mascara: Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
7. Contour, Blush, Highlight: Maybelline New York Master Contour By Face Studio (Medium to Deep Medium)
8. Lipstick: Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick – Versatile 210
We hope you found this video helpful. Thanks for watching! Until next time, stay tuned, stay Glamrs.
Glamrs is the first Indian makeup, beauty, style, fitness and lifestyle video platform for women. Tune in daily for the latest and trendy makeup tips, healthcare, fashion ideas, nail art, daily life hacks, interesting DIY videos and much more.
Our team of beauty, style, fitness and health experts brings you the best advice, tips, tricks and home remedies so you are always in-the-know, through quick videos that you can easily watch on your phone.
#glamrs #makeupbasics #weddingmakeuplooks