Hey Fellas! Welcome back to my channel. Here’s a quick demonstration of a basic wash day routine. These are basic steps and necessities to keep your hair clean and moisturized!
If this was helpful don’t forget to like, subscribe, and drop a ❤️ in the comment section! That’s how I’ll know the content is useful enough to continue this segment. Turn on alerts for future videos! I introduce new content every week. Also, let me know your video requests if you have any)
Things you’ll need and how to identify them in stores:
1. Shampoo (I recommend you check ingredients to see that the
shampoo you choose is sulfate free!)
2. Rinse-Out Conditioner (conditioner typically instructs you to
apply to hair and rinse after 2-3 min)
3. Deep Conditioner (conditioner typically instructs you to apply,
leave in for extended time, then rinse)
4. Leave-in Conditioner (conditioner will instruct you to apply and
leave in to air dry)
5. Natural Oil such as olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc. (optional but recommended)
Common Natural Hair Care Brands (I haven’t tried all of these)
Shea Moisture, As I Am, Mielle Organics, Mane Choice, Creme of Nature, Kinky Curly, Cantu, Uncle Funky’s Daughter, Carol’s Daughter, Camille Rose
Share the video if this information would be helpful to someone! Thank you!
Keep Up With Me!