It has been awhile since I last uploaded a tutorial. So here’s a simple one for you who has just started with makeup and currently on a budget! It’s really simple, but you still gonna look “put-together”. Get me?
I wore this kind of makeup in my Skincare Routine video not long ago and a lot of you requested me to do a tutorial on that, so… Why not right?
The only non-drugstore products are the sprays, they’re from Sephora.
& Please please excuse my selekeh-ness, bare face & tudung sekolah (which is actually chiffon bawal)!
I hope this video has helped you in any way!
Love love love!
Follow me on:
1. NON-DRUGSTORE – Caudalie Grape Water
2. Dr. Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Watery Cream [Guardian-
3. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer [Medium]
4. RCMA No Color Powder [Bought it from a friend, NOT AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA ATM]
5. Silky Girl Brow Slim Liner [Dark Brown]
6. Catrice Blusher [Love & Peach] – Available at Guardian
7. Essence Mascara [Bought from Watsons]
8. Silky Girl Matte Junkie Lip Cream [06 – Darling]
9. NON-DRUGSTORE – Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray [Sephora – ]