Check out Oprah’s Latest Books:
* The Wisdom of Sundays:
* What I Know For Sure:
* Food, Health, and Happiness:
* Make the Connection:
* The Path Made Clear:
She’s an media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist.
She’s best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, which was the highest-rated program of its kind in history.
Several assessments regard her as the most influential woman in the world.
She was born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother, and experienced considerable hardship during her childhood, saying she was raped at age nine and became pregnant at 14; her son died in infancy.
Dubbed the “Queen of All Media”, she has been ranked the richest African-American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and is currently North America’s only black billionaire.
She has an estimated net worth of 3 billion USD.
She’s Oprah Winfrey and here are her Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter:
1.Understand the next right move
2. Seize your opportunity
3. Everyone makes mistakes
4. Work on yourself
5. Run the race as hard as you can
7. We are all seeking the same thing
8. Find your purpose
9. Stay grounded
10. Relax, it’s going to be okay
Valerie Brown Cheers:
I would love to see what Oprah’s 10 rules for achieving because if I remember right Oprah does not believe in success! I agree with her and I believe success is when you are motivated and pumped up to achieve your dreams at this moment! Thx Evan and would love to see her encouraging words!
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here:
* Subscribe to my channel:
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me:
* #Entspresso – Weekdays at 7am EST :
* Lunch & Earn – Weekdays at 12pm EST:
* Top 10 Rules for Success – Weekdays at 8pm EST:
* #Entvironment – Saturdays at 7am EST:
* #EvansBook – Saturdays at 8pm EST:
* #BelieveLife – Sundays at 7am EST:
* Life with Evan – Sundays at 8pm EST: S