Welcome back to my channel,
In this video, I am giving you tips and tricks on how to manage your excess oils for those of use with oily skin. I am sure with consistency and understanding your skin you will see an improvement in your skin. Remember to be patient because nothing happens overnight.
Oily Skin- Tips and Tricks
1. Use cleansers, soaps and toners which contains salicylic and glycolic acid as these cut down excess oil and prevents blemishes and spots.
2. Do NOT over powder your skin- this may make your pores push out more oil. Use a matte translucent formula, which can cut shine on any skin tone.
3. Use products that are oil-free- your skin naturally produces more than enough oil, invest in makeup products that are oil-free and noncomedogenic, which means they don’t clog your pores.
4. Carry blotting papers as an alternative- Some blotting sheets simply lift the oil from your skin. Others deposit a bit of powder to sop up the oil.
5. Prime your skin- When you have an oily complexion, using a makeup primer helps everything last longer throughout the day. You should at least prime oiliest areas (the T-Zone- forehead, nose, and chin) with an oil-free, anti-shine primer.
6. Treat your skin- Once or twice a week, use mask. Kaolin or Bentonite clay is best for oily skin, as they absorb oil and impurities while calming irritation.
7. Use long-wearing products- products that are waterproof, water-resistant, or long-wear.
Connect with me: