NOW IT’S MY TURN TO DO MY MAKEUP and to get questioned by Jo.
This is part two of The Beauty Hags (as we have now named ourselves, after Jo misheard beauty hacks) doing our makeup live. Last thursday Jo did her makeup from scratch and talked about how she deals with her skin concerns ie breakouts and pores, and this week it is my turn to talk abut how I deal with fine lines, crepeyness and the uneven skin surface that comes with ageing,
This is a live demo, it’s far from perfect but it is the reality of how I do my makeup most days. The skin products are important, as are the brushes but the eye colours and products could be flexible and you choose what colours and products work for you. This tutorial is more about technique when it comes to colour.
THE PRODUCTS THAT I USE MOST OFTEN ARE
* IT COSMETICS CC CREAM –
* NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER –
* BEAUTY PIE ONE WONDER POWDER –
* NARS BUMPY RIDE BLUSH –
* BOBBI BROWN EYESHADOW IN BLACK PLUM –
* BOBBI BROWN EYESHADOW IN CHOCOLATE –
MAC COFFEE EYE PENCIL –
L’OREAL PARIS UNLIMITED MASCARA –
L’OREAL PARIS ISABEL MARANT WANTED BROW GEL –
CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK –
* REAL TECHNIQUES POWDERBLEU – FOR BLUSH –
* REAL TECHNIQUES POWDERBLEU FOR POWDER –
* REAL TECHNIQUES BOLD METALS FOR SHADOW –
* REAL TECHNIQUES BOLD METALS FOR EYE BLENDING –
* NARS SMUDGE BRUSH –
* Twitter *
* Instagram *
* Facebook *
AND don’t forget I try to answer every question personally on Instagram, so find me there so we can share the information and advice
• Please note that this contains an affiliate link to Boots and Look Fantastic – this means that I receive a small percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products through that link, it does not affect the price of the product to you, it simply means I can continue making these videos. If you find the products cheaper anywhere else please buy them there and also tell my followers in the comments below, so that everyone can save money.