Subscribe to our newsletter to receive your free Beauty Guide guide and 10% off your first order:
Subscribe to our channel:
Here at Look Fabulous Forever we believe that age is no barrier to looking fabulous. Our beautiful makeup for older women is ‘pro-age’ which means that it is specifically formulated to suit more mature faces, eyes and lips. This video will show you how to apply makeup when you wear glasses.
1. Apply Smooth Out Eye Prime to your eyes with Concealer Brush 4 and allow to dry.
2. Mix your shade of Continous Cover Foundation, with the Cover To Cover Conceal that is lighter than the foundation, and apply under the eyes.
3. Groom your brows with Eyebrow Brush 6 and then apply Bring Back Brow Shape in light, feathery strokes to the areas that need it. Blend with Eyebrow Brush.
4. With a fine brush, apply the No Shimmer Eye Shade in Taupe into the upper lashes, and slightly wing out.
5. Apply the Fabulous Lid Colour to the lid, blending it out
5. To highlight your look apply our Instant Bright Highlight
6. Curl your lashes, and apply the Fabulous Lash Mascara
7. Apply the Never Feather Lip Prime and allow to dry. Once dry, finish off the look with your favourite Lustrous Lip Colour
Smooth Out Eye Prime:
Concealer Brush 4:
Continuous Cover Foundation:
Cover To Cover Conceal:
Eyebrow Brush 6:
Bring Back Brow Shape:
No Shimmer Eye Shade:
Fabulous Lid Colour:
Instant Bright Highlight:
Fabulous Lash Mascara:
Never Feather Lip Prime:
Lustrous Colour Lipstick:
Shop the look now:
Discover if you are warm or cool toned:
Keep in touch:
For more videos, advice, inspiration and the opportunity to buy our fabulous makeup, please visit .