How to Get Flawless Skin In a Week
Have you ever thought, “I’ve got blackheads!” or “I want to get rid of my pimples?” Ever wondered why that girl has got such flawless skin, and you don’t? Don’t envy her. You can have flawless skin as well if you follow these 9 simple steps.
1.Determine your skin type. Is it oily, dry, normal, or combination of either? In order to do this, wash your face, let it dry and leave your face completely untouched for an hour. Inspect by dabbing a tissue between your nose and cheek, called the T-zone
2.Invest in a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and facial scrub suited to your skin type. You might have to test out a couple of brands before you find the perfect one. Talk to an associate at a makeup or skin care counter. You will be able to test different formulas. They may even offer samples so you can try a product out for a day or two
3. Buy an SPF 15+ sunscreen for daily use. Try for a facial sunscreen with no fragrance or oil. Sunscreen will help block harmful UV-A and UV-B rays that can lead to skin damage and cancers
4.Use your face wash every two days. You will not see a difference if you only use it once a week. Use your scrub, which lifts off dead layers of skin, only every few days as to avoid scrubbing off too much skin.
5. Wash off your makeup. Before going to bed remember to take off any makeup you put on. Washing your face may do the trick, but some makeup may require makeup remover.
6. Eat properly. A great menu is a balanced menu. Remember the food pyramid? Eat fruits and vegetables. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables daily. Avoid foods with caffeine and sugar, as well as greasy foods and red meat
7. Drink plenty of fluids. Try to drink 8 glasses of fluids, preferably water, every day! Avoid sugary soft drinks, caffeine, and coffee. Green/herbal tea is rich in antioxidants, which protect cells in your body from damage
8. Exercise. Exercising helps you metabolize. A walk with your dog or some yoga lessons do make a difference! Healthy skin is just another part of a healthy body
9. Sleep. Make sure you get your 8 hours every night, perhaps a bit more if you are a teenager. Being well rested gives your body more energy to go about its daily routine, and leaves you feeling even better.
Do this every day, and you will soon begin to see the results.
Now if you liked the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
For more health videos and natural remedies subscribe to our channel and click the bell icon for instant notification, that way you won’t miss any video from us.
Also don’t forget to check out our other health videos and recipes on our channel.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
Images licensed under Creative Commons: