10 Tips for how to make hair curlier naturally, and make curls tighter and more defined. I explain when to get a trim, how to use Olaplex No. 3, how to remove buildup, how to use the Denman brush, diffusing tips, and more. Full list of product links & tips on my blog:
Olaplex No. 3:
Watch the full Curly Haircare for Beginners Playlist:
Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector Review Results after 1st use:
Olaplex No. 3 Results after 1 year:
How to Transition to Naturally Curly Hair:
How to Deep Condition Curly Hair for Beginners:
How to Plop Curly Hair:
4 Days of Refreshing Frizzy Curly Hair in Extreme Humidity:
• Check out my latest video:
-Easy Winged Liner for Beginners using Pencil:
Thank you for watching! My channel is focused on everyday beauty, simplified. Videos include wearable makeup tutorials, thorough product reviews, tips for beginners, and 3B curly haircare.
My focus is to help everyone achieve the look they deserve, at an affordable price!
I upload videos every Sunday, so please subscribe so you don’t miss a new video!
Subscribe to my blog by email and receive the product link list for each post by email, updates, and more!
• EMAIL (business inquiries & subscriber inquiries): email@example.com
• Curly Haircare playlist:
• Basic makeup application tips:
• Beginner on a Budget Series:
• How to Start a YouTube channel series:
• Shop my favorite products!
—–Take advantage of my coupon codes/discounts!—–
• 10% off the best self tanner from Sun Goddess with code GlamMeUp8:
• Earn cash back when shopping online & get free gift cards:
• Get 10% off Sigma Beauty with code GLAMMEUP: //sigma-beauty.7eer.net/c/48954/157582/2835
• Free shipping at e.l.f. Cosmetics with orders $25+:
• 50% off BarkBox with code HOLLYLOU50:
Complete discount code list:
YouTube audio library
CAMERA: Filmed with Canon 70D 18-135 STM lens kit:
EDITOR: Edited with Final Cut Pro
FTC: This is not a sponsored video. Some links are affiliate links.