50% Off Nail Clippers with code: ALPHACLIPPER
15% off on everything except clearance items with code ALPHANAILS
30% off any one full priced item with code ALPHANAILS30
4 Piece Kit:
6 Piece Kit:
9 Piece Kit:
Big Boy Set:
Subscribe To Alpha M.
Alpha M. App:
Google Play (android):
Best Hair Product:
In this video men’s style, grooming and fitness expert, Aaron Marino of shows you a simple 5 step way to give yourself a great manicure. This is a manicure how to video for men to learn how to clip, cut and make their finger nails look great. The MANicure is easy to do at home if you have the right tools. Learn how to make your hands look great and finger nails shine with this simple 5 step manicure tutorial for men.
When was the last time you looked at your nails and cuticles? How do they look? Would you want you touching you? People notice your hands and nails. You may look amazing at 50 feet, but if you have nasty hands and nails you have have killed your game. Aaron Marino of alpha m. is not going to stand for it.
Zamberg and Alpha have teamed-up to give you a manicure in 5 simple steps. First, check out their amazing grooming kits. Alpha says their the best! They are German steel and hand-honed. These kits are quality and come in many options. With a quality grooming kit like this, you’re *done* because they are going to be around for years.
Five Steps to Presentable, Polished, Buffed Nails
So, you can go to a salon or man-up and do it yourself. This video is about self-sufficiency and how to make a good impression. Five steps is all it takes to have presentable, polished, and buffed nails. Manicured nails are essential to your success. Don’t miss out on professional and personal opportunities because of your known as the guy with nasty hands and nails.
1. Clean the gunk under your nails – run tool up and under each nail.
2. Clip – gnawed and bitten nails are nasty. If you are biting your nails, you must stop! Long nails are equally nasty! Clip by following the natural contour of the nail bed and leaving a bit of nail.
3. Smooth – using the file, smooth off the nail so that rouge hangnails are removed.
4. Manage cuticles – don’t cut your cuticles. Instead, push the cuticle back. Also, use scissors to trim the cuticles.
5. Moisturize and condition- lotion, cuticle oil, or Vaseline. Rub on each of your nails.