How to apply UV nail gel like a pro? This is a small part of my “Need for speed. Nail sculpting” webinar. You can watch full webinar for free by registering at
Q: Why do you keep looking up?
A: To make sure I am in the frame.
Check out my new gel application video with no looking up here –
UV gel application:
1.Prep the nail
2. Fit the form
3. Apply dehydrator, wait until it dries
4. Apply Primer
5. Apply a very thin layer of the gel only on the natural nail. Cure for 30 seconds in UV lamp or 10 seconds LED.
6. Create a foundation – apply small amount of gel on the form and create desired length and shape. Cure for 2 min in UV (or 1 min LED).
7. Take a pig drop of gel and apply it starting from the cuticle. ure 1 minutes in UV (half curing time).
8. Pinch the nail using gel clamp
9. Cure for another 1 minute.
10. Take off sticky layer.
11. File and shape, buff the nail.
12. Apply Go Color, one layer is enough. Cure for 1 minute in LED.
Thank you very much for watching and stopping by.
♡Products used in this video:
NSI Body Builder Cover pink warm gel
NSI Nail pure plus
NSI Balance Bond
Harmony gel brush #5
NSI Go color “On my way up” (Pink-Red)
If you enjoyed watching my video don’t forget to subscribe and turn notifications ON by pushing the bell.
And you won’t miss my new videos!
♡ My online classes are available at
♡Easy nail art tutorials:
Unicorn horn 3D –
Dripping diamonds design –
3d Acrylic flowers for beginners –
White cushion design –
Neon sparkling gel polish design
♡You might also be interested in:
Polygel review and tutorial –
7 things every beginner nail technician should know –
How to become nail technician?
How to take better nail pictures on your phone?
Interview with Fred Slack, founder of NSI company, inventor of acrylic nails –
Let’s keep in touch
Подпишитесь на мой русский канал, чтобы не пропустить новые мастер-классы, обзоры и влоги!