You all know Daniel Martin for his work on amazing celebs like Meghan Markle, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, and so so many others. I know him as one of the biggest hearts I’ve ever come across. Was lucky enough to meet this gem yeaaars ago and have never let go since. He’s also one of the first celebrity make up artists that has ever done my makeup, but even more so, he was one of the first to show me how less is more makeup can be a beautiful look on my skin tone. I truthfully used to not appreciate that as much as I do now which is why this partnership was so perfect. Dior couldn’t have been a better brand for us to come together and finally do a video on my channel. Really just an excuse for us to hang :). I hope you guys learn some tips from this collab – if nothing else, I hope Daniel’s makeup style makes you realize makeup is about enhancing you’re already perfect self – he’s def taught me that 🧡. LMK in the comments what else you want to learn from Daniel..(so I can make him come back again hehe)
FTC: In partnership with Dior celebrating their latest foundation launch Diorskin Forever Foundation SPF 35.
Products used listed below:
1) Diorshow Brow styler (Shade – 002 Universal Dark Brown)
2) Dior Forever Foundation (Shade – 4N)
3) Dior Capture Youth Intense Rescue
4) Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer (Shade – 40 Honey Beige)
5) Dior Backstage Contour Palette (Shade – 001 Universal)
6) Diorskin Nude Luminizer (Shade – Lolli’Glow)
7) Dior Rouge Blush (Shade – Hologlam)
8) Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Shade – 006 Berry)
9) Benefit 24-Hr Brow Setter
10) Honest Beauty Extreme Length Mascara
11) Dior Capture Youth Enzyme Solution
Join the #TintFam – Register now!
(this is the hoodie Daniel is wearing in the video 🤗)