Many people think that being hot and being elegant are two very different qualities. And If you’re among those who believe “hot” outfit has to be something outrageously provocative, then think again! There are tons of simple ways to look undeniably attractive yet classy. Yep, you can show your hotness in a more subtle way.
#stylisttips #beautytips #fashiontips
Other videos you might like:
Find Out If You’re Hot Or Just Cute | Quick Personality Test
10 Crazy Things That Seem Hot in Foreign Countries
8 Signs You’re More Attractive Than You Think
Choose the right fabrics 0:24
Shape your silhouette 1:08
Play with little details 2:05
Try new colors 3:04
Don’t show too much skin 3:58
Wear cute sets of lingerie 4:57
Find your unique hairstyle 5:49
Switch on the charm 6:50
Take care of yourself 7:37
Music by Epidemic Sound
– When you’re out shopping for clothes, pay attention to what they’re made of. Different fabrics have different textures that can either make the best parts of your figure stand out or give you a frumpy look.
– You don’t necessarily have to wear tight clothes to create an appealing silhouette. For example, you can wear an oversized sweater tucked into a long flare skirt to bring attention to your waist.
– If you feel a bit hesitant about wearing bold clothes because you’re used to more conservative outfits, take baby steps when it comes to changing your style.
– They say black flatters anyone, and that’s probably true. It makes you look slimmer and really kicks up that “mysteriously attractive” factor. But there’s a whole rainbow of colors that you can also rock and look hot while doing it!
– If you wanna look hot, don’t make the mistake of leaving pretty much nothing to the imagination. Not to mention, super revealing outfits are almost always uncomfortable and such a hassle to deal with.
– You don’t even have to dress up to boost your confidence and look appealing. Sometimes all you need is some sensual lingerie underneath it all!
– Your hair is your crown, and that’s why you’ve gotta tame that mane. First and foremost, you should define what hairdo suits you the best. This will usually depend on the shape of your face.
– You can wear the most perfect outfit, have flawless makeup, nails, hair, everything! But if you don’t feel great inside, then it can really bring your attractiveness down.
– If you feel self-conscious about your figure or weight, make it your #1 priority to change your diet and start an exercise regimen. Not because you need to look like those photoshopped Instagram models, but because you should be the best version of yourself!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: