How to look younger? Everyone is beautiful just the way they are. But you can hardly find a woman who doesn’t want to stay young and attractive for as long as possible. Wrinkles and other changes don’t mean that beauty is a thing of the past. So if you’re looking for some ways to emphasize your natural beauty, hide a few imperfections for a boost of confidence, or look a little younger, then makeup could help you out with that.
We at Bright Side are pretty sure that women can look gorgeous at any age, and we asked a makeup artist to share tricks that will help emphasize your natural beauty and divert attention from the numbers in your passport. Here are 7 tips to get you started!
Eye shadow 3:39
The upper lash line 4:24
Contouring and blush 5:01
#makeuptricks #lookyounger #cosmetics
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Primers come in cream, gel, and spray format. There are those that mattify, fill in pores, or hydrate the skin. For mature skin, definitely go specifically for a hydrating primer.
– When it comes to mature skin, the more lightweight your foundation is, the better. Anything with a matte formula or super high coverage tends to highlight wrinkles and looks cakey on dry skin.
– As we age, our eyebrows become thinner. That’s why bolder brows can make you look younger. And that’s where makeup can come in handy.
– Of course, there are lots of different eye shadow colors and looks that flatter different skins tones and eye shapes, but the general rule is to keep darker colors towards the outer third of your lid and lighter shadows as you move towards the inner corners.
– Like your brows, your eyelashes also get thinner with age and require a little enhancement for a youthful look. Take a sharp eyeliner pencil and draw a thin black line right along the base of your top eyelashes.
– As you age, your plump cheeks disappear, and gravity brings the soft tissue down to the jaw line. All that gives your face a tired and aged look and makes your cheeks look sunken in. Fortunately, you can fix that with some contouring and blush.
– Our lips tend to get thinner as we grow older, especially the upper lip. Luckily, you can fix it visually without the need for lip fillers! Like eyeshadow, different lipstick colors suit different skin tones better, but natural shades work on just about anyone.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: