Alpha M. Confidence Course:
Subscribe To Alpha M.
My Services and Products:
Alpha M. App:
Best Hair Product:
Free Hairstyle E-Book:
Pete & Pedro:
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of and goes over 6 flying style tips to ensure next time you hit the sky you are flying high and looking great. These are 6 practical fashion tips for flying. What to wear on a plane and how to dress for a trip or vacation. What to wear to the airport as well as how to dress to maximize comfort, function and of course style.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. offers six tips about how to fly in style. He has read a ton of posts about how to travel in style on male style blogs. Majority of the advice is crap and not practical like suggesting to wear a blue blazer and fedora. The advice given here is found useful by Alpha. It boils down to why you’re traveling. Alpha is separating travel between personal and travel.
Practical Style Tips When Flying
1. Shoes – casual travel wear mocs, boat shoes, fashion sneakers; business travel wear slip on loafers, brogues, monk straps. Make sure your shoes are comfortable and broken-in.
2. Socks – wear stylish, clean socks for both casual and professional dress. They are a great way to slip your shoes off and hang-out in your socks (versus the ratty, stinky looking gym socks)
3. Dress in layers – layer a tee shirt, zip up hoodie or button up cardigan, and light weight jacket. Wear an undershirt with your dress shirt. Remove layers at you need.
4. Wear a jacket with pockets for passes, phone, keys, and more to avoid digging through a bag. If you are wearing a suit jacket or sport coat and you don’t want it wrinkled, grab a flight attendant and ask if she / he will hang your jacket / coat for you. You can also clip a carabiner to tray table (see article link above).
5. Pack your sunglasses in your case in your bag – on your head stretches out the glasses and greases up the lenses. You can also lose them if not secured.
6. Pants – dark wash, great fitting jeans which can be dressed up with shoes, for casual wear. Wear 100% wool for professional not synthetic or linen.