Amazing beauty tricks that work wonders
Beauty is everywhere and starts from within. If you feel beautiful, you are beautiful and here we compiled a video compilation of amazing hacks that can enhance your natural beauty, teach you ways to maintain your accessories and improve your fashion style.
1. How to clean and polish your shoes:
If you are looking for ways to clean your dirty shoes using household items, then this trick is for you. In a bowl add some vegetable oil mixed with a few drops of lemon juice. Then, take a cotton pad, dip it in the mixture and wipe your shoes with it. The lemon will remove any excess dirt and the oil will give them some shine.
2. Awesome tricks for plus-size girls:
– Are you going for a run and your thighs are sore because they are touching? Then try this little trick. Apply some baby powder before your run and see the amazing results. The baby powder will dry your thighs, prevent them from sweating and also act as a protective top layer for your skin.
– Looking for a way to make your tummy appear flat under your clothes? Here is what you need to do. Take some cling film and place it all around your tummy. Then put your clothes on top of that and see the results. Your tummy looks like it disappeared.
– How to contour your face for a skinnier look: Take a dark cream contour stick and contour the top of your forehead, then, contour under your cheekbones, the sides of your nose and your jawline. Finally, take a makeup brush or a beauty blender and blend it all out.
3. How to fix a split or hole in tights:
The obvious way to fix them is the old fashioned way but differently so that the thread becomes invisible. Using some a needle and the thread of your choice start from the bottom of split and pierce each side going up. For example, start from the left, then go upwards to the right, then opposite the left and then again opposite to the right. (Make sure that your needling point is on the inside of your tights). Once you reach the end of the split, pull your thread and will completely close the hole.
4. How to make your own nail stamps without any tools:
Nail art is getting more and more popular all over the internet. We see amazing nail designs everywhere. So here we have a nail hack to show you how to make an awesome design for your nails that everyone will love. Take a plastic divider sheet and take these three nail polish colors: Red / Pink / Green. Using the brush of each nail polish, add a small dot of each nail color on your divider. Then using a toothpick, dip it into the pink color to pick some of it and then apply it in the middle of the red dot and swirl it. Then, try to expand the sides of the red color again using your toothpick to make it look like a real flower. Finally, dip your toothpick into the green color and draw the leaves of your flower. Let it dry. After that apply a clear coat of nail polish on top and let it dry again. Lastly, using some tweezers lift it from the plastic sheet and apply it on your nails.
5. How to get beach waves without using any heat tools:
The only thing you will need for this hack is your t-shirt and a hair tie. Take your t-shirt off and swirl it into your arms. Tie both the ends together using your hair tie and wear it on your head. Then, take small sections of your hair and twist them around your hair band. Spray your hair with some water and leave overnight. Finally, take it all off and enjoy your new hairstyle.
6. DIY beauty blender:
If you are in a situation where you don’t have a beauty blender at hand and you would like to blend your make up. You can try using a marshmallow. It is very soft and has the same thickness and consistency as a real beauty blender. Just know that it is disposable after one use.
0:09 – How to clean and polish your shoes
0:21 – DIY remedy for flaky/scaly feet
1:39 – How to make your tummy appear skinnier
2:47 – How to hide your bra straps
2:59 – How to contour your face
4:01 – DIY crop-top
4:19 – Amazing sock hack
4:32 – DIY nail stamps
5:07 – Heatless beach waves
5:41 – How to fix spiral hair ties
5:56 – Awesome hair hack for flyaway hair
6:42 – Ways to wear a scarf on your hair
8:10 – DIY jewelry ideas
Music by Epidemic Sound:
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC:
5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: /