Follow my 10 men’s hair tips to get the most from your haircut and hairstyle.
These hair tips will help you to make the most of your hairstyle, the hair products you use and the haircut you get.
The hair tips include having regular haircuts; keeping your scalp healthy; having a balanced diet for healthy, stronger hair; avoiding stress to avoid losing your hair; washing your hair with cold water; and using matte finish hair products to make your hair look thicker and fuller.
#ManForHimself #MensHair #MaleGrooming
Giveaways now closed.
MY 10 HAIR TIPS:
1. Have regular haircuts .
2. Look after your scalp.
3. Health and wellbeing – avoid stress; have a balanced diet; exercise regularly.
4. Apply shampoo to dry hair to remove oil-based hair products.
5. Finish your shower with a cold rinse on your hair.
6. Pat your hair dry, never rub.
7. Never use a brush into wet hair.
8. Get to know your hair and how it grows.
9. Use matte finish hair products to make hair look thicker and fuller.
10. Use hairspray to fix and finish your hairstyle.
– Navy bomber jacket – [similar]
IN THE BACKGROUND
– Blue blazer – Topman [past season]
– Grandad collar shirt –
– My hair was cut 4 days before this video was filmed. It was a 0 clipper back and sides.
– The top comes down to the top of my nose.
– It’s longer in the front than the back.
– See my haircut video here:
IN MY HAIR:
– Nioxin Thickening Gel –
– Patricks M3 Clay –
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too:
I’m Robin James. My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Alone – Lakey Inspired –
This video is not sponsored. I use affiliate links.