Hi loves! Time is something most of us just don’t have enough of, kids or no kids, it just flies away. This week I have one of my closest friends, the most stunning Mama and incredible makeup artist sharing her TOP 10 BEAUTY TIPS for the busy woman: hair, makeup and body!
It’s a longer video but every minute is worth the watch, so make a coffee and relax! All these tips are to help you manage your time and put more attention on the things that need it: like work, kids, your home, no biggie.
Check out Chloe on INSTAGRAM :
CHLOE’S TIPS & PRODUCTS
– multiple use products: Benefit hoola Bronzer, Becca beach tints, Benefit they’re real primer
– 2 in 1 products: Hourglass primer serum, Hourglass primer with SPF, Mecca Cosmetica Tinted lip balms, Nivea Tinted lip balms
– Heat free hair styling: Herbal Essences Tousling mousse
– Body/Facial tanning products: St. Tropez gradual tanning moisturiser, Clarins Self Tanning Boost face and body
– Temporary makeup tints: (home kits) 1000 hour Lash and Brow Dye, Eyelure Pro-Brow DyBrow
– Prioritising time to your main beauty concerns
– Less is more: bushy unkept brows and freckles are in!
– Dry shampoo: Batiste Dry Shampoo
– Nails: let polish dry for two minutes, then put in cold water for 3 minutes.
– Facial steamer: steriliser or dishwasher lol
Hope you enjoy! Much Love, Jacinta xx
S O C I A L M E D I A //
M U S I C //
Title: Spring Artist: Ikson Genre: Dance & Electronic Mood: Calm Download: 6