Pamper Your Feet
Your feet have to last you a lifetime, don’t neglect them. Here are some tips to keep your feet in shape. Healthy feet are very important.
Steps to a Perfect Pedicure
• Remove old polish and examine feet for any nail or foot disorders.
• Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm, vibrating footbath that has an
aromatic, disinfectant solution. Try this one… 1 Tablespoons baking soda and 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
• Remove dead skin with an exfoliating cream. Callused skin should be treated with a moisturizing product, and then gently buffed with an exfoliating tool. It should never be cut or shaved off.
• Hydrate cuticles with cuticle cream, then pushed back from the nail platewith an orangewood stick.
• Trim toenails and file, with corners gently rounded to prevent them from growing into the corners of the surrounding tissue.
• The highlight of any pedicure is the soothing foot and leg massage (to the knee) that relaxes tired muscles and promotes circulation.
• Finally, apply polish. Try a French manicure or colorful nail art for added appeal!
Milk Bath For Your Feet
Warm 3 cups whole milk. In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup coarse salt and 1/3 cup olive oil. Soak feet in milk for 10 minutes, then rinse. Scrub feet with salt-oil mixture. Rinse and apply a moisturizer and thick socks (heated in the dryer) to seal in the softness.
Exfoliate your feet!
Use a loofah sponge to exfoliate tops, sides and bottom of your feet. Remember to scrub all of your toes too. After drying with a fluffy towel, apply your favorite moisturizer generously and then put on a thick (heated from the dryer) pair of socks on for a pampered feeling.
Deodorizing Foot Bath
• 1/2 cup white vinegar
• 5-6 Tbsp Epsom salts
• 1 gallon warm water
Soak the feet for 10 min.
Next try this smoothing foot defoliant
• 8 strawberries
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped almonds.
Mix gently being careful to not over mix. Massage all over feet rinse off and dry thoroughly.
Next use this wonderful Banana Foot Cream
• 1/2 Banana
• 1 Tablespoon Honey
• juice from 1/2 Lemon juice
• 1 Tablespoon Natural margarine
Smear on feet and wear thick socks to bed. Wash off in the morning.